[GNC] Unable to set start and end date in Income Statement report

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Jun 2 03:52:41 EDT 2020

Thanks, that is interesting.

I can’t see from the GTK CSS file rules you listed that they would adversely influence radio buttons.

It is possible, that a font choice *might* but if so, that would definitely be a GTK bug. Rendering and visibility of such UI elements should be independent of font selection.

It looks as if there is some sort of over-exposure issue with your display settings. The top of some elements are variable, particularly the radio buttons.

I’ll make an attempt at attaching what I see on MacOS:

If it comes through, you should see that the non-selected radio buttons are plainly visible. If your monitor doesn’t look like this, I’d consider making adjustments because this likely won’t be the only app you’ll have an issue with if tops of elements are overexposed to the point of not being readily visible.

Regards,
Adrien