[GNC] Unable to set start and end date in Income Statement report

David Lynch davidlynch155 at virginmedia.com
Tue Jun 2 05:16:44 EDT 2020

On 02/06/2020 09:02, Adrien Monteleone wrote:
> As a follow-up, are you using any sort of custom GTK *theme*?
No, not as far as I am aware.

> Even on a different OS, the resulting elements I think should look reasonably similar and your screenshot certainly appears different in several respects.
>
> What happens if you try running GnuCash without the custom GTK CSS file to see if there is a difference?
Yes, there is. It's fine with no custom css and setting file. Screenshot
attached

> If you find an improvement, maybe revert the changes in a custom GnuCash CSS file, or else move the previous changes to a custom Gramps CSS file if that is possible with that app so GnuCash runs with the default.

I'll try. I've has a look but I can't see how to run one application
with one css file and another with another. I suppose I could write a
script to rename the file before and after running gramps, but that
seems prone to error, particularly if I want to run gramps and gnucash
simultaneously, as I do,

The screenshot you tried to attach is not visible to me on the list.