[GNC] Importing XLM into GNUCash

will at theprescotts.com will at theprescotts.com
Wed Jun 3 09:17:43 EDT 2020

I am new to this mailing list although I have used GnuCash for years. I don't know if there exists a current solution to importing xml data, but it would seem to me to be a simple matter to write a translator that could convert xml into csv or some other format. Most languages (python, ruby, perl) have support for reading xml. Writing csv is easy.

Will