[GNC] Importing XLM into GNUCash

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 18:39:07 EDT 2020

Technically, XML files either follow a companion style sheet or follow an
implicit style predetermined specifically for a given application.

GnuCash applicable  files and OFX files are both of the second type. There
is no expectation that a XML type file not created explicitly for either of
those applications or for any of the dozens of other applications could be
read by a different application than the target application.

You might compare XML to English  or Chinese,  rather than to assembly or
Fortran or C.

David  Carlson