[GNC] Default View: Tip

Stan Brown the_stan_brown at fastmail.fm
Thu Jun 11 10:49:09 EDT 2020

Are you talking abut an actual field called capital-N Notes? I don't see
that in my account registers or when I enter a transaction. I see
Description and Memo, but no Notes. Where should I be looking?

I tried searching for Notes in the help file, but it returned several
dozen articles. Every one I looked at contained the word Note, but I
couldn't find any occurrences of Notes.

Stan Brown
Tehachapi, CA, USA
https://BrownMath.com