[GNC] Default View: Menu entry and tooltip

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Jun 11 13:19:10 EDT 2020

I’m not seeing any tooltip for Double Line mode. I don’t see them for any menu entries, just for buttons on the toolbar.

But I suggest to change the menu entry. I think of tool tips as extra info that is difficult to convey in one or three words that are in a GUI element. But if the words can be changed to be more descriptive, I’d think that the better approach.

Regards,
Adrien