[GNC] export accounts, import accounts

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sat Jun 13 03:34:10 EDT 2020

I’m not quite following what the end result is expected to be, but there are import and export functions in the File menu.

One of which is to export the account tree to be imported into a new file if that is what you are after.

The Help and the Tutorial & Concepts Guide should give you all the walk-through you need. There might be additional tidbits here and there on the Wiki as well.

Regards,
Adrien