[GNC] Lost all data after install

sinclair turrell sinclairturrell at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 13:30:29 EDT 2020

Hello -  I have just downloaded the latest version of Gnu cash and
installed it in order to update an old version. Despite assuring me during
install that I would not lose data, the new version cannot find my saved
data. I backed up my data and have this as 3 files - a GnuCash Financial
Data File, a text document and an LCK file. When I open the Data file all
that loads is an account where every value is 0. Is there any way that I
can recover my data? I have been diligently keeping my financial records on
Gnu cash for more than 7 years and would be devastated if all this
information is lost.

Thank you.
Sinclair

Virus-free.