[GNC] Disappearing entries

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Jun 17 20:12:25 EDT 2020

What operating system and what version of GnuCash?

Note that changing just about anything in a transaction will unreconcile it, though this should not affect the balance.

As for ‘missing’ transactions, do you ever use a filtered view? (I believe an indication the register is filtered will show near the top right)

Regards,
Adrien