[GNC] Disappearing entries

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 20:44:45 EDT 2020

Most probably no complete transactions have actually disappeared,  yet your
email suggests that you have not ruled out that possibility in your case.

If that had actually happened,  some other account would also have
changed.  Granted, if it were an income or expense account, it might not
jump out as an error.

Has the anomaly  always appeared as a starting balance error in a
reconciliation,  or has it appeared as a discrepancy in a total running
balance?

Has it ever corrected itself or has it ever been necessary to add a
transaction rather than simply re-do the last reconciliation?