[GNC] Question marks instead of currency in reports

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Jun 19 12:28:16 EDT 2020

You *might* be able to find that info by running the GTKInspector. There is a panel that will show you the current values of various UI elements. But no guarantee it will show you the actual font used rather than just a declaration. It’s worth a shot I suppose if it is really important to tweak.

That might be considered an RFE. If GnuCash specified a font family (not just one) that has all the currency symbols then it is unlikely anyone would ever come across this issue.

Glad to hear you solved it.

Regards,
Adrien