[GNC] Version 4.0 on Mac High Sierra

Ira Fuchs irafuchs at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 15:27:04 EDT 2020

I may be misreading the Changes but I am unable to see the new type-ahead search when selecting an account. If I type a few letters of the account name, I see the letters typed in the bottom right corner and the first account with those letters is selected. If I use the down arrow I will get the next, and so on. I don’t see any drop-list. Moreover, a few versions ago, it was possible to simply hit Enter when the account of interest was highlighted and it would be opened. Now it takes one or 2 double-clicks on the account to open the register.