[GNC] Version 4.0 on Mac High Sierra

jean laroche ripngo at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 15:33:07 EDT 2020

Are you in the main account window? The new type-ahead search is only
available when you're looking at a transaction and you're changing the
target account of the transaction.

I'm on windows but for me, in the main account view (where all accounts
are visible) if I type the name of an account then enter, the account is
opened immediately.