[GNC] 4.0.1 attachments symbol

gnucash.dgr9z at ncf.ca gnucash.dgr9z at ncf.ca
Mon Jun 29 12:17:27 EDT 2020

Hi,

The 4.0.1 release notes say:
        • A symbol is now displayed on transactions in the register when they have an attachment and the selected font supports the symbol.

When I attached a file to a registry entry, I didn't see the symbol, so I assume the default font on macOS Catalina doesn't support it.

Before I start a lot of trial-and-error trying to find a font that works (and looks good), does anyone have a suggestion for a sans-serif font that works well?

And is ~/Library/ApplicationSupport/GnuCash/config/gtk-3.0/gtk.css the correct place to make this change?

Thanks in advance