[GNC] Customer Report - Account Receivable

Vance Turnewitsch vance.turner1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 19:43:56 EDT 2020

Good evening,
First off, thank-you to everyone who contributes to this software!
Due to a motherboard burn out, I booted up an old laptop and downloaded
GnuCash 4.0 on it. Build ID: 4.0+(2020-06-27

On my other computer, when I went to generate a Customer Report, I could
select not only the customer but also the specific accounts receivable to
report on. In this version, only the customer is available for selection.
Is there a way to select both the customer and account receivable?

Thanks,
Vance
"Your life and mine should be valued not by what we take...but by what we
give."
- Edgar Allen, Easter Seals Founder