[GNC] [GnuCash 4.0] - Lost customizations from gtk-3.0.css

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Jun 30 13:56:30 EDT 2020

This was noted in the release announcement.

The CSS structure was updated to conform to the guidelines better. This means some node and class names and/or their hierarchy have changed. As CSS targets nodes and classes by name, and sometimes needs to reference hierarchy for specificity, this means you might have to re-work your custom CSS file.

There is no ‘easy’ fix for this.

You’ll have to fire up the GTKInspector, compare your existing CSS to the new terminology, and edit your CSS file accordingly.

Regards,
Adrien