[GNC] Fwd: [GnuCash 4.0] - Lost customizations from gtk-3.0.css

GTI .H gti9070h at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 15:29:35 EDT 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De: GTI .H <gti9070h at gmail.com>
Date: ter., 30 de jun. de 2020 às 14:47
Subject: Re: [GNC] [GnuCash 4.0] - Lost customizations from gtk-3.0.css
To: Adrien Monteleone <adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net>

Thanks for the reply Adrien !

My GOD . . .

Ok but, we cannot read all the release announcements in full of all the
software we use and that does not solve the issue created and please . .
. I also like to earn money and that's where I dedicate my readings.

GTKInspector did not run on Windows, this leaves Windows users out of the
game and this leads us to the following question:

Who likes to keep solving the same issue over and over ?
This takes a lot of work. Is it worth all this work to be thrown away ?

Well . . . Let's go to possible solutions:
Is the information here https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/GTK3 up to date ?
Do we have a template gtk-3.0.css file that works ?

--
Regards

Em ter., 30 de jun. de 2020 às 13:57, Adrien Monteleone <
adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net> escreveu:

> This was noted in the release announcement.
>
> The CSS structure was updated to conform to the guidelines better. This
> means some node and class names and/or their hierarchy have changed. As CSS
> targets nodes and classes by name, and sometimes needs to reference
> hierarchy for specificity, this means you might have to re-work your custom
> CSS file.
>
> There is no ‘easy’ fix for this.
>
> You’ll have to fire up the GTKInspector, compare your existing CSS to the
> new terminology, and edit your CSS file accordingly.
>
> Regards,
> Adrien
>
> > On Jun 30, 2020 w27d182, at 11:14 AM, GTI .H <gti9070h at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I installed GnuCash 4.0 and my customizations for Fonts, Colors, etc.
> from
> > my gtk-3.0.css file were lost.
> >
> > I confess, I'm tired of solving the same issues over and over and this is
> > making me lazy.
> >
> > Could someone tell me a quick and easy way to recover my customizations
> ???
> >
> > Thank you in advance.

Regards
GTI