[GNC] Bulk moving transactions

Jean Laroche ripngo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 17:02:52 EDT 2020

not that I know of. That's one limitation of GC that I would really love
to fix (or see fixed). It's usually impossible to select multiple
transactions and do something on them (except in a few situations).
If you have very many of them, you could export them to cvs, then
reimport them in the right account? But that's really a kludge.
J.