[GNC] Bulk moving transactions

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 30 20:42:28 EDT 2020

If you search for these transactions or filter them in the (wrong,
problematic) register, it is simple enough to merely change the
erroneous Transfer account and tab off the specific line. This will
change the entry, which will instantly remove it from the current view,
since the split that anchors the transaction to the current (wrong)
register no longer exists. You can power through hundreds of such
transactions this way in a matter of minutes. At least, I can.

David T.