[GNC] How to install Gnucash 3.8 on Debian 10 "buster"?

km22 km22 at gmx.com
Mon Mar 2 10:29:08 EST 2020

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for the message.  Do you know whether there is a simple command
line operation I can run to install Gnucash 3.8 from Debian 10 testing repo?

I tried to google the solution but what I found seemed to suggest a lot
of modifications to the sources file or introducing a pinning concept.
I only want to install this one package (and the necessary dependencies)
from testing, ideally without messing with the /etc/ files.

Thanks,
Ken