[GNC] New User - Unique Transaction Number & Dates

Mardem demetriou_mar at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 2 13:39:49 EST 2020

Thank you guys for the prompt reply. I have also received an email that a
person named Michael Hendry replied but I can't see his reply now.

I have used the filters in General Journal and now I can see all my
transactions if I want which is great and helps with numbering each
transaction.

One last thing, when I tried to enter the amount of a transaction in General
Ledger (or General Report) I got the below picture and I cant proceed.

<http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/file/t378921/General_Ledger.jpg>

Why this pop-up? I have selected my currency to be EURO when I set up my
business and I can't see anywhere that I have pressed to record in another
currency.