[GNC] Am I being a muppet?

Uttam Chakravorty uttam at uc4linux.co.uk
Tue Mar 3 12:50:26 EST 2020

>    1. Re:  show previous years totals on account page?
>       (Adrien Monteleone)
>    "you can run the multicolumn Income Statement, from the Reports >
> Experimental menu. Select a range of several years in Options > General
> and also set Period duration to ‘Year’"

The topic and Adrien's advice resonated so I had to have a go.  And it
works well.

However, I did a 'close books' on 31st December 2018 (year = Jan - Dec).
  I am therefore getting nothing in the 2018 column and assume I won't
get anything even in the 2019 (Dec 2019) once I close it.  This is not
too horrible as I keep the html reports.  However, I would like to know
if I'm missing a trick or just being stupid.

Please note I think all the muppets are brilliant.  I created the
'subject' drawing on the vernacular.  I offer my unreserved apologies to
any muppet who may be offended.  Please know that you are my hero.

Best Regards, Uttam