[GNC] The Tutorial and Concepts Guide

Richard Squires oceancruiser at bigpond.com
Fri Mar 6 15:51:38 EST 2020

Thanks for your response. Reckon can export QIF I don't think it does CSVs. I thought I read somewhere that you could combine all your accounts in one QIF file which would make the whole process a lot quicker and easier. But I can't find that facility in Reckon. I just thought it might be in the appendices section. I have already loaded one account into GnuCash successfully and I'm sure as part of the process it checks for duplicate transactions. I've been using Quicken/Reckon for some time so there's a fair bit of data to load. Just trying to get a good handle on how it all works so I don't waste too much time.
Thanks again for your response.
Cheers,     Rick