[GNC] The Tutorial and Concepts Guide

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Mar 6 02:10:18 EST 2020

It seems those are placeholders for sections. Perhaps they should not have been listed in the TOC. I’m not sure what ‘discussion’ means, but my guess would be there is a working bug report on the topic or specific list threads the documentation will be derived from.

But to the issue at hand, the Importing sections (not Appendices) should get you going.

If you can get your data in QIF, you should be okay, but that is not optimal. (that format has issues, especially with duplication)

I think from what I’ve been following in other import discussions, CSV has more versatility and is easier to work with and manipulate if needed prior to importing.

What can Reckon export?

Regards,
Adrien