[GNC] hiding expense and income accounts with zero balances

David H hellvee at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 16:56:58 EST 2020

I think from memory there are also some users that leave report tabs open
semi-permanently so that when they re-open Gnucash the report results are
refreshed automatically.  I guess I'm thinking that the options panel would
only be displayed when the report tab is first opened so that it doesn't
screw things up for users that leave reports open between Gnucash startups.
Perhaps even an option in the Reports preferences that defaults to "Show
report options when first run" or similar or "Always show report options
when run" that is defaulted to true for new gnucash installs :-)

Cheers David H.