[GNC] Help Find Feature

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sun Mar 8 21:55:24 EDT 2020

Gio, I recall the multi-currency thread. This puts some things in perspective.

In order to help you find the best method, there are a few more questions, here’s the first:

Do any of those transactions in AccountA-USD that have splits with the expense accounts also have splits with AccountB-PHP?

Such as something similar to:

Cr. AccountA-USD
Dr. AccountB-PHP
Dr. ExpenseE-???

That is, do any of them involve A, B *and* the offending expense accounts? (actual debits/credits aren’t really relevant, that was just an illustration)

Use View > Transaction Journal, if you aren’t already, to see this.

Regards,
Adrien