[GNC] Adding a column

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Mar 11 17:11:21 EDT 2020

The indicator is implemented and visible if you use View > Double Line.

Without customizing the code, there is no way to add a column to a register.

If Double Line View isn’t to your liking, a workaround would be to add some tag, character, or emoji in the NUM or Description fields as a manual indicator.

Regards,
Adrien