[GNC] Adding a column

seabird jacco.ermers at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 07:17:33 EDT 2020

Dear all,

Once again I am struggling with my books. On a expense account I wish to
link a document. Although the ability works fine I have trouble figuring out
which lines already have a file attached and which one do not.

Is there any way (even via editing source files) to add a column with ie
file path, just a checkmark if a file is attached etc.

I know this feature request has been existing for a long time, but the
beauty of Linux is: make it to your own taste. Right?

Jacco