[GNC] OFX Import with Multiple Banks/Accounts in a single file

Stu Perlman sgperlman at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 10:55:58 EDT 2020

Hello,

I am using GNC on Windows 10.  I have a fairly recent build, dated March 9
from the maintenance branch.

I noticed that I'm still unable to use AqBanking to get OFX data from Citi
into GNC.  I Did a little exploring and discovered that if I manipulate the
file in C:\tmp\ofx.log and break it into separate parts for each account
that was downloaded that GNC will import the data just fine if it's limited
to one account per file.  I also believe, but I need to confirm that I can
leave all of the data in a single file but that I need to eliminate a lot
lines starting with the closing tags for the first account's response body
and up to and including the opening tags for the subsequent accounts'
response bodies.

Has anyone else encountered this issue and if so, do you have any ideas how
to fix this?  Is it a defect?

Thanks in advance for your help.