[GNC] General Ledger

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Mar 16 23:46:34 EDT 2020

I see now this, is indeed, a duplicate question.

You asked it on March 12 @ 6:44pm CDT. I replied with something similar to below, 4 minutes later.

Rather than continuing that thread, or answering any requests for more clarifying information, or any indication you have determined the included reports meet your needs, you simply re-asked the question.

I’d say that is borderline. (there are some serious time stamp discrepancies with the original message chain and this one)

Please indicate if what has been provided does not specifically answer your question and why, and please answer the requests for more information.

Regards,
Adrien