[GNC] credit card split transactions

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Mar 17 15:50:06 EDT 2020

Note, *all* transactions are ’split’ between at least two accounts. That is the nature of double-entry. You may have more than two splits however depending on the transaction.

The Help and Tutorial and Concepts Guides are a good place to start. I wouldn’t attempt any further use of GnuCash without one or both of those documents open and handy for reference as you learn the app.

What specifically are you finding difficult? Is this a charge to the card, an interest or other account fee, or a payment that you are trying to enter?

Regards,
Adrien