[GNC] General Ledger

Adrian Yong adrianyong.88park at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 23:50:40 EDT 2020

Hi Adrien,

Thanks for your very detailed explanation...

I appreciate that we enter each transaction using the double entry system
into the accounts.. This is almost the same as manual accounting.

The problem arises when the auditors do not use Gnucash. In the manual
system, the auditors will be provided with a General Ledger which is a
collation of all transactions sorted into each of the accounts.

If the auditors uses Gnucash, all I need to do is to furnish them with
gnucash data file and my problem would vanish... But....

Regards,
Adrian