[GNC] General Ledger

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Mar 18 01:20:47 EDT 2020

I guess I’d have to see what QuickBooks is offering auditors then, short of an accountant’s copy of the file. (I have a client that uses it so I could investigate, but I can’t promise anything right away)

Until then, I’d go the route of a Transaction Report. Play around with that to see if it gets you something like what you need. It has extensive sorting abilities. (check the Sort tab of Options)

With it, you can craft a report that includes every account, sorted by account, and then by date, showing all transactions from the opening balance to the closing date of the audit trail.

That’s the best I can think of at the moment.

If you have some issues getting something ‘just so’ with the report, let us know here and we’ll see if we can help.

Regards,
Adrien