[GNC] [GNC-dev] Online Access to Bank of America

Alan Auerbach aauerbach at poolthing.com
Wed Mar 18 13:18:47 EDT 2020

Dear John,

I am using Win10 Pro. If I go back to gnucash 3.6, will I lose valuable
updates in exchange for OFX Direct Connect? It seems to be a choice or wait
and see if it is working in the next update.

Best wishes,
/s/ Alan
14343 North Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard, Apt. 1009
Scottsdale, AZ 85260-3634
(480) 922-0484 Text
(844) 395-7098 Fax