[GNC] AQBanking OFX DirectConnect

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Wed Mar 18 20:10:45 EDT 2020

Chris,

You have it backwards: Martin changed LANG -> LANGUAGE because that's what AQB5 used.

However, I just tested on a bank account at USAA and that worked, except that it crashed GnuCash when trying to process the new transactions. That's probably not AQBanking's doing and I'll look into that separately.

Next I'll try Martin's command-line test.

Regards,
John Ralls