[GNC] How to record Personal income tax ?

Finbar Mahon mahon.finbar at neuf.fr
Fri Mar 20 13:01:04 EDT 2020

Strike me that a sub category to the entry for 'expenses taxes' would do
the trick? Cumulated, it should be enough if you calculate based on
previous years?

Personally, I dump money every so often into a savings a/c and take it
back out to pay the robbers

Downside is that the rate of return is so bad it is hardly worth the effort.