[GNC] Online download fails - ver 3.8-7 flatpak

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Sun Mar 29 09:00:16 EDT 2020

Op vrijdag 20 maart 2020 06:27:32 CEST schreef David Cousens:
> Tom
>
> AFAIK Flathub only has the v3.8 available as a download. I don't think the
> GnuCash developers don't maintain the flathub versions.

I do maintain the flathub version of gnucash.

However flathub limits the available versions to only one. So we can indeed only offer one
(the most recent) version there.

It is possible to configure our nightly flatpak repository as well, which is hosted on
https://code.gnucash.org/builds/flatpak

That offers daily flatpaks, so you can install one of the 3.7 dailies.

Regards,

Geert