[GNC] GnuCash 3.9 still has problems with Budget ?

Long Phamhoanglongvn at outlook.com
Sun Mar 29 20:50:07 EDT 2020

Hello,

I'm using spreadsheet to budget.

My Picture :  budget-3.png
<http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/file/t378901/budget-3.png>

In this picture, you will see that my income about 1000$, and i assume that
i need to pay 900$ for foods or something else let me alive. And i saw that
i still have 100$ left to use, and i want to make a payment for my credit
card.

And in this case : GnuCash Budget show me the wrong value.
1 - If i only have 100$ left, when i pay my debt, remaining to budget show
be zero.
2 - If i want to loan more money, remaining to budget show be the amount of
my money left + money i borrowed.

By the way, for the GnuCash's Budget, I won't and maybe in the future i
still won't.... Never use it. Because, for use it for your life, it's very
hard and much work to do more than budget your money with spreadsheet, So if
it is a bug and you are using this feature, you should report to them.

Regards.