[GNC] GnuCash 3.9 still has problems with Budget ?

Jim Passmore jim at passmore4.com
Tue Mar 31 21:30:43 EDT 2020

Long,
Just started to look at 3.9 myself.  There have been some updates to the
budgeting module and it looks like you should now enter outflows to credit
cards and similar accounts as positive.  In that case, I think your
remaining amount will be zero.  Putting in a negative "outflow" to
liability is like taking a $100 cash advance.  You then have $200 to budget
(the remaining $100 from your paycheck and the $100 cash advance).

*Jim Passmore*jim at passmore4.com