[GNC] Asking again - Finance::Quote

Randy Brachman randy at sloasap.org
Sat May 2 20:49:07 EDT 2020

I thought so too, when I saw it in the path, but that's what Strawberry did
as the default install.
C:\Strawberry\c
C:\Strawberry\cpan
C:\Strawberry\licenses
C:\Strawberry\perl
C:\Strawberry\win32
and in 'c':
C:\Strawberry\c\bin
C:\Strawberry\c\etc
C:\Strawberry\c\include
C:\Strawberry\c\lib
C:\Strawberry\c\libexec
C:\Strawberry\c\x86_64-w64-mingw32

... and 2200+ more directories!

*Randy Brachman ------------------------------------------ Live where you
are. You must be present to win. There is no collective wisdom of
individual ignorance. The organism only acts in its own best interest.*