[GNC] Payroll Report

Aaron Laws dartme18 at gmail.com
Sat May 2 23:19:14 EDT 2020

My accountant recently asked for a "payroll" report. I think he wants
something like this: https://imgur.com/tPemh4e.png (this is an image of the
attached PDF). What is the best way to create such a report? I'm hoping I
can do better than a set of Account Reports just showing the transactions.

One idea I have is to try to add this kind of report to Gnucash. I realize
I'm on the "user" list, so I'll stick to "user" solutions, and if nothing
compelling shows up, I'll go to the developer list and see if I can either
make something that will work for my needs or something I can contribute to
Gnucash.