[GNC] Payroll Report

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Sun May 3 04:55:04 EDT 2020

Your major design challenge is to decide how and why you'll link these
completely separate transactions together. It does not seem necessary to
use business features (AP/AR) for them. So, you have no internal links to
marry up the 4 transactions.

However these are (hopefully) regular transactions so you can link them up
via their posting-date: run a multi column income statement, set the period
duration to be exactly the same as the payroll frequency, and you should
find the resulting report to be very close to your wish; however the
rows/cols will be transposed.