[GNC] How do I get back the cursor highlight for rows on the account page using CSS file on Windows 10?

Sam Quintanar s_quintanar at yahoo.com
Sun May 3 16:40:47 EDT 2020

The default installation of GnuCash on Windows 10 has the ability to move the blue colored row cursor so one may easily see which row is selected.
I used a CSS file to change the appearance of widgets in GnuCash (i.e.- background color of app, font size, negative number color), but after implementing this successfully, I no longer have a cursor on the accounts page that highlights a row selection.
GTKInspector does not work on Windows 10 so I can't find the right selector to make this work in the CSS file.
Does anyone know what selector to use in the CSS file to implement cursor highlight for rows on the account page?