[GNC] CVS Import of Security Transaction

Matthew Clay mpclay at gmail.com
Sun May 3 20:36:58 EDT 2020

Dear Gnucash Community,

Sorry if I missed this in the documentation, but is it possible to use
the CSV importer for security (stock) transactions? When I attempt to
import a CSV file into a security account, in the drop-down menu to
indicate what the columns in the CSV file are used for, I do not see
"Share" or "Price" as options. I'd like to set the "Share" and "Price"
columns, and then have Gnucash calculate the "Buy"/"Sell" price and
the "Balance" of shares after the transaction.

Sincerely,
Matthew