[GNC] Budgeting

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed May 6 13:33:24 EDT 2020

Yes I forgot to mention, the estimator doesn’t automatically include child accounts. You have to have them visibly selected. So that means you have to expand each parent, then select the entire block of expense accounts if you want them all estimated. Otherwise, it will be a one-at-a-time process.

> On May 6, 2020 w19d127, at 4:23 AM, flywire <flywire0 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks Adrien, that got my budget going. I'd tried current date and 12
> months prior to shutting it down so there must be something else too. I
> thought I read somewhere that it wouldn't do subaccounts but I' added them
> in separately.
>
> Rolling out an old comment again: It would be really useful to be able to
> export as a csv, change it and import it back in.

Are you referring to export/import of the budget? I would agree.

Regards,
Adrien