[GNC] warehouse Inventory

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Thu May 7 16:06:08 EDT 2020

HI,

Please be sure to CC gnucash-user on all replies using your mailer's
reply-to-list or reply-all functionality.  This way other people can see
your responses and reply with additional insights.

On Thu, May 7, 2020 3:31 pm, Muhamad Moghadam wrote:
> I need a open source and free accounting tool for Warehouse Inventory,
> create customer , create invoice and other features in linux. what is your
> suggestion?

Well, GnuCash can certainly do the Customer/Invoice and accounting on
Linux.  It is really the "warehouse inventory" that it doesn't do well.

I don't have another suggestion but maybe others do.

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745