[GNC] No Saves

DONALD J BRAUN djbskip at comcast.net
Sun May 10 15:24:54 EDT 2020

When I close a tab and save it. I can not find the saved tab any wheres on the computer. Also when I tell the program to save when finished enters. The No Disk screen ask  for a disk to be inserted into the drive. When i tell the program were to save the file. No Disk screen appears and will not close. I lost over an hours work because of this. Then to close the NO  Disk screen. I have to close the program before the No Disk screen exits.  I did however was able to save using the save as to were I wanted the file. But the No Disk screen would not close. Even window task manager would not close the screen. See attachment. I am using win 7 X64 .Thank you for your time and consideration.
What Greater Honor can you have than, Too Fight for Your Country!