[GNC] Transaction Report Default Account

Michael or Penny Novack stepbystepfarm at comcast.net
Sun May 10 11:10:46 EDT 2020

On 5/10/2020 3:25 AM, flywire wrote:
> A Transaction Report is grouped by Account. The Default Display selecting
> Account Name and not Other Account Name seems wrong, the whole group has
> that account name. The setting is contrary to the equivalent report in
> other Financial packages. Any concerns with me listing it as a bug?

Are you being required to choose that display option?

How about asking here how people use that display option?

The only time it is obvious you file a "bug" report is if a program
hangs/crashes. In cases where it is a matter of "not what I expected the
program to do" you have to first ask questions. Maybe what you don't
want/expect is what other people do want/expect.

Michael D Novack