[GNC] Fidelity and TD Ameritrade setup

Kalpesh Patel kalpesh.patel at usa.net
Mon Nov 2 12:39:52 EST 2020

I have been using following settings (not in aqbanking) which lets me download at least delayed statement if it helps:

<site>

     SiteName : FIDELITY

     AcctType : INVSTMT

     fiorg    : fidelity.com

     url      :  https://ofx.fidelity.com/ftgw/OFX/clients/download

     fid      : 7776

     bankid   :

     brokerid : fidelity.com

     appid    :

     appver   :

     minInterval : 30

</site>

I have also used an utility called ofxget from https://www.ofxhome.com/index.php/home/ofxget with following parameters for OFX get:

ofxget stmt fidelity -u <full_fidelity_user_id> -i <full_account_number_including_x>  -s YYYYMMDD

Start time for YYYYMMDD needs to be within last 60 days I believe else it does not return any transactions entries. You can specify -e YYYMMDD for the end date to provide a 60 days of (moving) window if so desired.