[GNC] creating gnucash custom check printing files on Mac

Bart Schroeder bart at westshirerealty.com
Fri Nov 6 16:57:59 EST 2020

Using Gnucash 4.2 on Mac OS 10.15.  None of pre-defined check printing formats work for my purpose.  So, how to duplicate, then modify one of these print formats.  I am unable to locate any check files (using Mac interface) to use as sample files.   In terminal, none show in Application directory as suggested in documentation.  Can someone please ID steps to create new check format files and where they should be located.

Thank you in advance,

Bart